R&S Lawyers in Association

Study Visa: Canada has world renowned education program. Many international students come to Canada each year to pursue higher learning. In order to study in Canada, one must get Visa. There are multiple requirements to obtain a study visa. First you have proof that you have been accepted by Canadian institution and have enough funds to pay for tuition and living expenses in Canada. Furthermore, potential students should have a police clearance record, medical examination approved by Canadian government, and for some countries proof of English proficiency.

Once you have this student visa, if you are fulltime student you are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week off campus. You will receive the student visa only on the basis of study purpose. Again, our office can assist you in answering your questions and guiding you through this process.


Head Office : 2 County Court Blvd. 2nd Floor Brampton, Ont. Canada

Rick (Rapanjot) Singh

CALL : (416) 846-0196

Nina (Shokheen) Singh

CALL : (647)207-7299

(Up to 30 minutes)